Great question, you need one, you may know of one, but who is not going to rip me off? Who can I trust? It’s a mind numbing question, but there is really a simple answer. You have to do a little homework. Here is what you need to know.
- Your first stop is always the Better Business Bureau they are the leading source for consumer protection. Pick only A+ rated Memphis roofing contractors, the + means they have stood the test of time, and have been in business locally for more than 8 years. A great BBB report looks like this: http://www.bbb.org/memphis/business-reviews/roofers/roof-pro-of-memphis-in-memphis-tn-44031254 This is what you want to see anything less than an A+ should be a red flag.
- I know its old school but check out the good old Yellow Pages, chances are if they have a good ad they are a pretty solid company. Half page or larger is great to start with they really want your business.
- If you are reading this you probably have a good handle on the whole Google search idea. The top companies shell out good money to be found, you need not look more than the first page to find the best companies. Use solid search terms like, Memphis roofers, Memphis roofing companies, Memphis roofing contractors, roof repair Memphis, roofing contractors Memphis, roofing Memphis or even roofers Memphis, or you could even throw a TN on to help define the search. https://www.google.com/search?q=memphis+roofing+contractors&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
- Are they properly licensed? Go to your state website to check: http://verify.tn.gov/
- Go with your instincts, if they check out above and you like them that is worth a thousand words
- For more information or to schedule a free estimate Call 901-465-5558 or request a quote here http://www.roofpromemphis.com/contact-us/